Available: Devon Fallow Buck...rut has started!

devon deer stalker

Hi All,

I did hear a buck last week but he soon went quiet, today was a different story, they are going for it now, if you want to place a booking get in touch via pm please.
Be quick, i am only available for the next 12 days!

Can't say i have heard a red yet though.

Outing Price

£75.00 per person (approx 2-3 hours) to cull one animal
£130.00 per person for 2 stalks booked within the same 24 hour period
Fallow Buck (prickets) no charge (Single point antlers up to 15cm/6 inches in length)

Fallow Buck Sorrel/Sore £100

Fallow Buck Mature £250

Anyone using Facebook i would welcome a 'like' on my fishing page, thanks.

Cheers

Richard

Last edited:
Can't say i have heard a red yet though.

They were starting to really get going yesterday evening up here in the Exe Valley.

Excellent offers there Richard, I hope some take advantage of your rut stalking for a special experience.

And good hunting over in the Big Sky Country.

I have seen a nice stag with his hinds last week, but he was quiet as a little mouse.
If i wasn't so damned knackered tonight i would go out and have a listen, Spreyton way.
Cheers
Richard

I'm certain Richard is in Montana chasing bull elk at the minute, hang on in there I'm sure he'll get back to you as soon as he gets back.

I picked up a nice bit of Fallow stalking recently, i was told there were Fallow bucks rutting hard there in October.
I walked around it thoroughly today, damn, i wish i had it a few months ago, so many tree's and been stripped and bashed, i can't wait until the Autumn again.
Typical though, since i have started to stalk it there have only been does, but plenty off them, well no, 2 less now actually!
Cheers
Richard

Back