Cologne and Stockholm.

RED-DOT

How could these sexual assaults and rapes happen in these times of raised awareness? Over 1,000 immigrants sexually assaulted and raped women and only 15 arrests. They could have been armed as if it wasn't bad enough.

I'll give it five Red Dot. Replies that is. To this thread before it gets closed. And rightly so. Can of worms. We all have our opinions. Strong ones. But I doubt discussion of them on this Forum is either apt or advised.

I'll give it five Red Dot. Replies that is. To this thread before it gets closed. And rightly so. Can of worms. We all have our opinions. Strong ones. But I doubt discussion of them on this Forum is either apt or advised.

I think it can happen in this day and age for the same reasons that these sorts of threads get closed. People in authority are terrified of appearing racist or supporting anyone who might be. But "racism" has been redefined as saying anything negative about anyone not ethnically white British, even if absolutely true. All a bit pathetic and frankly doesn't actually help anyone.

What controversy?

Who is in favor of rape?
Who would defend the 500 rapes in Germany on New Year's Eve?
Doesn't everyone want to prosecute those who raped 1,400 children in Britain last year?
Who now thinks that the 'Taharrush' rape game does not exist?

Last edited:
A Dusseldorf gun shop owner was Sunday last on German tv and he stated that his sales of pepper spray in Jan 2016 had surpassed all of his 2015 sales go figure!!!
Martin

I used to consider that Europe was the centre of the known world. A place that stood for everything that was good. I genuinely believed that emigrating to the States or Australia would have me feeling that I had left culture democracy and freedom behind. And now this is happening here. Now I have to ask myself if its safe for my daughter to go on an interrail trip through Europe next year. Its a disgrace.

5's Up and not closed.
We seem to getting more and more alien cultures trying to shatter standards in he West. How can these people who consider us too liberal in our way of life carry on in this way.
So they have only got 15 or so arrested, I think the correct punishment for this crime would be stoning in their country. Why not return the compliment by emulating their culture and means of punishment.

the worrying thing for me is that we are sleep walking into the same problems here in the UK !

the worrying thing for me is that we are sleep walking into the same problems here in the UK !

Not quite on the same scale but close to it - can anyone remember Notting Hill carnival some years ago when gangs rampaged the streets carrying out similar acts. I understand that the daughter of one cabinet minister was raped. So closer to home than many would like to admit.
Hopefully the Met have this event more closely controlled these days.

+1 There is an elephant in the room and if the powers that be don't recognize it soon we are going to get stomped.
I believe Sweden (world news this morning early) has suppressed some shocking statistics this past two years......PC B*****ks we have a RIGHT to be concerned without being accused of being racists..

The police kept quiet about the problem at the music festival in Stockholm last summer because they did not want to encourage support for the Sverige Democrat party. That clever idea has come back and bitten them on the arse. Its a shame the powers that be are so stupid because now every thing that they do makes people support the SD even more. As i said before , this is all going to end badly.

+1 There is an elephant in the room and if the powers that be don't recognize it soon we are going to get stomped.
I believe Sweden (world news this morning early) has suppressed some shocking statistics this past two years......PC B*****ks we have a RIGHT to be concerned without being accused of being racists..

My friend, what the indigenous population of these islands are beginning to realise (but not all) is that we are about 40 years too late. There is now no way to rectify what we have had foisted upon us by a succession of weak PC governments. It is already beyond the powers of the average man to put things right even were he allowed to do so. I worry for my Grandkids and great grandkids who will be living under someone else's laws. The do gooders and PC mob have really opened Pandora's Box. The women's equality system will be hoisted by it's own petard.

So where was it ? assuming the No Smoking sign wasnt the clue , India , the rape capital of the world ?

Understand that it is Egypt. You could be correct of course. Either way it indicates a cultural divide which I am sure it is possible to bridge. To do so will take many years and will rely on not allowing large numbers to congregate in any area.

Understand that it is Egypt. You could be correct of course. Either way it indicates a cultural divide which I am sure it is possible to bridge. To do so will take many years and will rely on not allowing large numbers to congregate in any area.

A frightening clip where ever it was , and there are some in the EU /UK who are welcoming this type (knowingly or unknowingly ) with open arms , what gets my goat is the Syrian "men" who leave their wives and kids in the hell hole and hop on a boat to Europe , male / female ratio is around 85% males .

Last edited:
Back