weather

taln

Dont know about any of you guys.but is this weather bad or what:-|
if its not ****in down its howling winds.
think the deer have all went to spain:lol:
hope it gives up soon:(

Metcheck is ok. I always use the Met Office as they provide the data for all the other weather sites anyway. It is normally very accurate and you can out your own postcode in for wind directions and times that the weather may change for your local area.

Towcester weather forecast - Met Office

Cheers

Ross

uncle buck was it not eric morcome from morcome and wise;)
how can i look on the bright side of life when all i can see are clouds:doh:
are you shooting with a brolly now billy,wot caliber,hope its legal:lol:

Yep , weather begining to get me down as well :( just can't seem to get a clear spell to get out for a few hours......has to get better sometime soon.........doesn't it ???:camo:

uncle buck was it not eric morcome from morcome and wise;)
how can i look on the bright side of life when all i can see are clouds:doh:
are you shooting with a brolly now billy,wot caliber,hope its legal:lol:

Am still wait'n for the SG's of you!! I reckon I've shot out the barrel on the .22 rimfire. ;) :rofl:

Rgds, Buck.

wot happened to the air rifle,you decided to take longer shots now,
could lend you my catapault ,its a wee bit quieter.get plenty of ball bearings in work mate.

Yep , weather begining to get me down as well :( just can't seem to get a clear spell to get out for a few hours......has to get better sometime soon.........doesn't it ???:camo:

Tommy, we could always HIDE under the bridge by the Raith Interchange (junc. 5) :rofl:

You bring your camera and I'll bring my water pistol. :D

Rgds, Buck.

can i come along,have got baseball bat with a moderator,really quiet,can sneek up on them :rofl:

wot happened to the air rifle,you decided to take longer shots now,
could lend you my catapault ,its a wee bit quieter.get plenty of ball bearings in work mate.

On the Subject off "BALLS"

Remember keep the high Balls low & the Low Balls SWINGING!!! :rofl:

Rgds, Buck.

PS. You canny come Yer bat's no scoped. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Whats the problem, we have just had the driest April on record.
Two weeks ago Forest fires, its got to rain some time to put the flames out ;)

billy i have got a super soaker,found it hard to get a variation.
had to get extra security:lol:
got to keep it empty of water till im going soaking.need to wait till better weather though:cuckoo:

You guys north of the watford gap should move down here :lol: we have been basking in glorious sunshine for weeks............. infact its been too hot for this time of year, but I would rather this than pouring rain and high winds.

Joking aside it has to my mind also affected the deer as they are only moving for about 30 minutes morning and evening, and although I have been taking some out, we have had to work hard for each one.

Good luck guys hope it comes good for you soon.

The deer are moving again up here saw a few this morning while out with the dog. The weather,s not to bad just a tad chilly.JUST GET A PACK A MAC AND A GOOD PAIR OF BOOT,S ;)

Back