Available: Roe Bucks, Roe bucks and even more Roe Bucks

Roe Bucks

We have availability for Bucks up to estimated CIC Gold medal in various locations.

International guests welcome, Accommodation available by request, AW services, estate rifles and trophy preparation service.

P.M me for prices

Ade

Last edited:
April 1st is fast approaching and we have availability for Bucks up to estimated CIC Gold medal in various locations including Herefordshire, Somerset and East Anglia.

International guests welcome, Accommodation available by request, AW services, estate rifles and trophy preparation service.

P.M me for prices as there is some price variation between different areas.

Still waiting for a start date for Gloucestershire / Forest of Dean, I will contact everyone who has been in touch, once the stalker has been given the all clear to return to work.

Ade

Just had confirmation that Gloucestershire / Forest of Dean is now available, I will work through my list contacting all, who have enquired.

Ade

That's an awesome start to be Buck season Ade. 2 gold medals in 4 days. :)

Would have preferred if a client had shot them, but the landowner said get rid of them as they are trashing some new plantings, couldn't get a client in time, so they were shot purely for tree protection. As per the somerset ad, there are numbers which will be shot. Medal heads still available

Ade

Would have preferred if a client had shot them, but the landowner said get rid of them as they are trashing some new plantings, couldn't get a client in time, so they were shot purely for tree protection. As per the somerset ad, there are numbers which will be shot. Medal heads still available

Ade

Wednesdays haul from Somerset.

View attachment 55247View attachment 55248

Roe available in Hereford, Somerset and East Anglia, plus muntjac in some areas. Forest of Dean Fully booked

Ade

Ade
Do you have any pics of the golds, would love to see em .

Back