ROE SACK - Reasonable price

Sneaky buggers insist on a minimum order of £30. I don't want anything other than the bag........they can shove it. I hate being bullied

I bought one- it's cheap and cheerful but works fine. I made the order up with a four pack of crow decoys, a folding spreader and a bone saw. £50 the lot delivered with a free towel :D

Thanks to the OP for the heads up :)

I bought one- it's cheap and cheerful but works fine. I made the order up with a four pack of crow decoys, a folding spreader and a bone saw. £50 the lot delivered with a free towel :D

Thanks to the OP for the heads up :)

I had two muntjac in it this evening along with all my other gear and it worked perfectly.

They do some nice Mora style stainless knives for £2.50 that sharpen up a treat. I always get a few to bulk up the order if needs be. What I would say about the cothing and bags etc is that the RRP is way over priced and the sale price is what you should base your expectations of quality on.

ie I bought a fleece jacket that was RRP £120 for £25 and although good for £25 I would have been seriously unimpressed if I had spent more than £50 on it.

Sneaky buggers insist on a minimum order of £30. I don't want anything other than the bag........they can shove it. I hate being bullied

They are neither being sneaky or bullying, it is simply that you are expected to make a minimum order as it all comes from Germany for a small if not free carriage. Definitely a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.
I have had some amazing bargains from Askari, including a stand alone high seat,you have just got to pick and choose a little. It is simple to send stuff back if your not happy.

Check out their trophy shields , decent quality and range and some of them are literally 10 x cheaper than a famous Scottish company we are all familiar with.

Back