Ridgeline Monsoon II Smock, and Ridgeline Roar II Jacket SPECIAL OFFERS

Scott Country

Hi all

We have a special package deal with the Ridgeline Monsoon II Smock and Trousers, and Ridgeline Roar II Jacket and Trousers.

Of course the usual Stalking Directory offer remains, quote code SD1 on your order, either electronically or by phone to recieve FREE UPS Next Day UK Delivery to mainland UK (excludes Highlands and Islands) and a Free Gift!

We have all sizes in stock, at present, but they are literally flying out the door, and this will be the last batch for a while, quite possibly until next season!

You can find out more about the Ridgeline Monsoon II Smock and new Roar II Jacket on our website or click the link below.

Take me to the new Ridgeline Monsoon II Smock and Roar II Jacket at [url]www.scottcountry.co.uk

[/URL]
You can also click the poster below for a big image of the special offer deal and the new kit.

Best Regards

Scott Country

stalkingdirectoryadvert.jpg

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wish this had been available at the start of the month when I bought my smock!

For anyone looking at these smocks, from first impressions they are very waterproof, warm and easy to move about in and the front pocket is a perfect size for carrying my swaro binoculars.

Hi David

Sorry that you didnt get this deal but it literally was just launched today.

Should you want the matching trousers give me a call and I will be happy to offer you the same deal today.

Regards

Paul

Back