Swap: Friendly Angus shoot swap day

winchester101

I would like to offer a days driven shooting on a small friendly shoot in Angus in return for a likewise day else where. We can accommodate up to 8 guns with bothy lunch and evening supper with good friendly atmosphere and a sociable day . Bag approx 50 to 80 mixed pheasant and partridge with additional evening wild duck flight local accommodation available within 1 mile . we are an established shoot in our 6th season and are just looking for a change of scenery and would like to meet like minded people. Email or pm me for further details dates can be flexible

Share and share alike, a great opportunity. I like this kind of thing, hope it comes to something for you. :tiphat:

looking to get somthing sorted out sooni wander if i would have more luck letting a day ?

hi winchester

i took a day at kinnaird estate montrose last year , it was walk one stand one type deal but when walking you had gun also shooting high or birds going back

i know the keeper and for the money it was a cracking day and very good value

can recommend there

paul

hi thanks for reply but we would like to offer a day to a roving syndicate or similar for a likewise day back in return just so we could see and shoot a new piece of ground thank anyway

Back