Arse biscuits!!!! I missed out!!

Geordie_3

It seems I've missed out on the Lidl NV deal. I was going to go and get one on Monday, but fate intervined. My dad was taken into hospital on Sunday afternoon so I spent most of the week helping my Mam, and they didn't have the NV at the stores near the olds. Dad if ok and home now so thought I'd try and track down one of the NVs, all gone. It was not to be, maybe they'll have them in again next year.

are they on again?
I will pop down mine and see if they have any if you want, I am after another for "a project"

are they on again?I will pop down mine and see if they have any if you want, I am after another for "a project"
They started on monday, all gone from down here. If you are able to get a spare I would reimburse you. I doubt that there will be any as they seem to fly out the door.

nothing in the local one, chap in store said they never had them. last time was 8 weeks ago
you sure it is not Aldi?

Last edited:
nothing in the local one, chap in store said they never had them. last time was 8 weeks agoyou sure it is not Aldi?
Defo Lidl, they weren't in every store though. I know they didn't have any from Oxford up to Telford, the only place that I know had them was Reading.I missed out this time, I'll have to wait for them to get them in again.Thanks for trying though.

I will check the salisbury store for you also but i think we had ours some 4 or 5 weeks ago.

Regards
Craig

I've heard a rumour that Tesco (arrgh spit!) are selling something for about £15 but I know little more than that.

Defo Lidl, they weren't in every store though. I know they didn't have any from Oxford up to Telford, the only place that I know had them was Reading.I missed out this time, I'll have to wait for them to get them in again.Thanks for trying though.
neither of the Reading stores had any by lunchtime monday

Phone them. Lidl operate by region, and not all stores have the same offers. They should be able to tell you which stores have them. Ask about Gloucester, happy to pick one up for you if they have stock.

Thanks for all the offers and help. I doubt that there will be any left in any of the stores that carried them this time. I didn't know that they did these things by region, I'll keep an eye on things and might get lucky in an other area.

Phone them. Lidl operate by region, and not all stores have the same offers.
guy I spoke to said the opposite.
he said if it was an offer down south then it would be an offer in Edinburgh.
number of units allocated might be much smaller.

he also said that if they dont sell them all at the time they take them off the shelves and re-release at a later date.
wonder if your store was having a rerelease

oy flyboy ;)

ill take my first walk out on my own after lunch.

1 to post some things off to board members.

2 to walk the dog, but ill love an extra 1/2mile to check at lidls for you mate, how much cash do i need to take with me in case their on sale,

bob.

oy flyboy ;)ill take my first walk out on my own after lunch.1 to post some things off to board members.2 to walk the dog, but ill love an extra 1/2mile to check at lidls for you mate, how much cash do i need to take with me in case their on sale,bob.
They are a penny shy of £60, but don't put yourself out. You don't need to put yourself back in hospital on my account, and certainly not on account of inanimate object.Thanks for the offer but get better first and foremost.

They are a penny shy of £60, but don't put yourself out. You don't need to put yourself back in hospital on my account, and certainly not on account of inanimate object.Thanks for the offer but get better first and foremost.

its no bother big man ill enjoy the walk with the dog, and it breaks the day up,(i like a good nose about, mine is after all well big enough)

bob.

guy I spoke to said the opposite.
Love it when companies have different stories to tell customers, Last time they were available I phoned because Gloucester/Cheltenham etc didn't have any, was told the stores in my area operate a different "offers" schedule and I would need to try stores further north. 22 miles up the road in Worcester was "North" and had them in stock.

Just been on the phone to lidl's customer helpline, the offer was only on in the London area apparently?

Back