Introduction

Hi my name is Roy Lupton I have been Stalking for a number of years, both in the UK and abroad.

My other passions are falconry and bow hunting.

Look forward to speaking with you all.

Regards

Roy.

Hi my name is Roy Lupton I have been Stalking for a number of years, both in the UK and abroad.

My other passions are falconry and bow hunting.

Look forward to speaking with you all.

Regards

Roy.
Welcome to the site Roy, I also love falconry I have had hawks and falcons for 28 years, I have 12 young Peregrines and some Goshawks this year so far.
Regards
Paul

Welcome to the site Roy, I also love falconry I have had hawks and falcons for 28 years, I have 12 young Peregrines and some Goshawks this year so far.
Regards
Paul

Hi Paul

I have had a bad year with the peregrines. The goshawks on the other hand are coming out thick and fast at the moment.

Are all your peregrines spoken for? I may be looking for one or two.

Regards

Roy

Hi Paul

I have had a bad year with the peregrines. The goshawks on the other hand are coming out thick and fast at the moment.

Are all your peregrines spoken for? I may be looking for one or two.

Regards

Roy
Hi Roy I have sent you a pm, i have some young peregrines and Gyr/Peregrines would you want to imprint or parent reared ?

Yes Roy I bought him for deerstalking we are learning slowly together. He is 2 now . I look forward to any advise you may have.

Atb Steve

In that case he may be the litter brother to my young dog. I wish I could give you some advise I struggle getting it right with my hounds!

I have found that mine is a little bit thick compared to a GWP bitch that I am bringing along. I keep telling myself he will mature and get some sence about him. We can all live in hope. He does show promise with certain aspects of training but my biggest trouble is I mainly use them for falconry work. I suppose the saying "jack of all trades master of none" comes in to play.

Have you had a chance to use him on a wounded beast.

Regards

Roy

Welcome to the site Roy, there a good bunch on here.

Is this possibly the young Fraser H. in the picture,

from up my neck of the woods. ?

=D.jpg

Rgds, Buck.

Welcome Roy it can only be good for the site to have someone else aboard who is becoming a "name" in the stalking world.
Regards John

Thank you John

I would not class myself as a "name" in the stalking world. I just enjoy my stalking, shooting and falconry. Occasionally with a camera crew following.

It looks like you have been having a successful season so far.

Regards.

Roy.

Going from strength to strength, knowing my area and what it can take helps alot.
Leave just enough ladies and you'll never run out of boys at this time of year.
Its paying off big time now.

Going from strength to strength, knowing my area and what it can take helps alot.
Leave just enough ladies and you'll never run out of boys at this time of year.
Its paying off big time now.

You look like you have got a good deer density up that way. That is an area of the country I have never stalked. Do you have many other deer species? How long have you been managing your ground for? Sorry for all the questions.

Regards

Roy.

This intro should be about you mate, but since you asked.
Only roe very few fallow and they are encouraged.
Been stalking locally for 23 years maybe 24 now.
The roe do better every year.

Hi Uncle Buck

It is indeed young Mr Hamilton.

He was down helping out with the birds for a while. Now he has returned to the hills.

How do you know young Fraser?

Regards

Roy.

He'll be miss'n your Roy, I have known Fraser's father for many years. He and I used to drink in the same Local,

those were the Days!!:rofl:

I still see his father on a regular basis, walk'n fraser's dogs I think ;). They live in a cottage opposite a farm I do vermin control on.

Will pass on your Rgds, when I see him.

All the best, Billy.

Back