Aldi Fishing/Shooting clothes! (Bargain)

inderrajsingh

Hey guys,

Just went into aldi today and saw some right CRACKING deals there. Water/windproof jackets for £25. Thermal socks for a fiver. Thermal gloves for just over a fiver. Tried on the jacket and it feels really well made and very warm! They had wellies, head overs and all sorts and at excellent prices if people are looking to purchase anything. All made by a company called "Crane".

Just a heads up!

Cheerio

...the 'weatherproof beanies' are excellent - and only a fiver!! A snip for a windproof and waterproof hat.

I bought two in olive green last time they had them in, and bought 2 black ones yesterday. Perfect for sitting in a drafty highseat or foxing when the mercury is dipping......Yer noggin will be uber-toasty in one.....

got some in the week and they've had a cold ,wet week almost too warm wellies are great as is the bibnbrace

Hey guys,

Just went into aldi today and saw some right CRACKING deals there. Water/windproof jackets for £25. Thermal socks for a fiver. Thermal gloves for just over a fiver. Tried on the jacket and it feels really well made and very warm! They had wellies, head overs and all sorts and at excellent prices if people are looking to purchase anything. All made by a company called "Crane".

Just a heads up!

Cheerio
They do look good for the money, almost cheap enough to wear for a month or two and replace. Pity their fruit and veg isn't such good value as it rots in a couple of days and is probably only fit for a juicer on day of purchase. It would also be good if they stopped selling short coded bread. Aldi +Lidle are not the champions of the customer if the customer actually looks at some of the quality they get.

I bought a ski suit by Crane from them some seven years ago. It was used on three ski trips and the jacket has had occasional use since. Still looks good, keeps me warm and dry in all but the most persistent of rain.
Worth a punt in my opinion.

Purchased the last jacket in my size, windproof and keeps your temperature nice and even so you dont sweat.

Bought a down vest in Aldi years ago and was excellent especially as an extra ski layer or when stationary. Would still wear it if dog hadnt chewed zip...

i like the fact its cheap enough to not worry if it gets wrecked.

I went off to work without my reading specs one day last week, a new Aldi store had popped up close by to work, so I had a look see if they had any of those ready to go specs, they had lots of strength ratings, I also spotted some warm zip fronted hoodies, cheap at £12.00 for the lot.

The jacket and trousers have a waterproof coating on them. Once this erodes they are NOT waterproof. They can be re-proofed of course.

You can still just about find car park spaces in our local Lidl and Aladi stores, but only just. They might soon have to think bigger.

That's interesting. Here in Leicestershire I'd rate Aldi vegetables as better in all aspects than Morrison's. Is it that it all is warehoused at Atherstone and we, in Leicestershire, get ours freshest? Or an urban myth? But it is as I find. Aldi is better for its vegetables than Morrison's here in Leicestershire.

Back