Vacuum Sealer Bags?

karlbird

Anyone got any recommendations for decent vacuum sealer bags please? At the moment I have used JML ones and Lidl ones. The JML are definitely better (thicker and seal better) but I wonder if anyone has found any of similar quality but cheaper, such as the plethora on the 'bay?

Anyone got any recommendations for decent vacuum sealer bags please? At the moment I have used JML ones and Lidl ones. The JML are definitely better (thicker and seal better) but I wonder if anyone has found any of similar quality but cheaper, such as the plethora on the 'bay?

Try " bags of freshness" on evil bay, I bought a vacuum packer from them a couple of years ago and it's been great, they deliver quickly and the roll/bag material is lowest price I could find and good quality... I can vacuum pack a whole haunch with it quite easily.

ATB WB.

Last edited:
MS - sorry, my bad, I was thinking rolls and typed bags! I have been using JML rolls, they work out the same price as the link you posted so maybe they aren't such a bad deal?

I will definitely see you Saturday. I am not in a rush to get back so am free if you are still ok to show me around please once I have helped pack up.

Weschenfelder do decent bags, 200x200mm are a handy size, and use the rolls for the bigger cuts.
Atb blue..

Try MK Supplies in Devon. They are a whole sale company suppling the butcher trade. I've started buying mine there in batches of 100, they do 3 sizes as well. All are very good quality compared to the ones on a roll that I brought form Amazon.

Back