D.Sc. 1

Uncle f

Not sure if this is the correct section. Is it advisable to send a copy of our D.SC. 1 and 2 Certs to the firearms dept of the police force that issue your FAC?

Regards Steve

I sent mine in to Lancs. When I phoned up to enquire about FAC they said send all relaxant paperwork which I took too mean certs, permissions and medical
hiatory etc etc. Imo it can only help
show you are competent and responsible.

I sent mine in to Lancs. When I phoned up to enquire about FAC they said send all relaxant paperwork which I took too mean certs, permissions and medical
hiatory etc etc. Imo it can only help
show you are competent and responsible.

Sorry mate all it shows is you are jumping through all the hoops they put in front of you

Not sure if this is the correct section. Is it advisable to send a copy of our D.SC. 1 and 2 Certs to the firearms dept of the police force that issue your FAC?

Regards Steve

Uncle F, i would not send mine unless requested it is not part of the remit for any administration of firearms certificates including grants and renewals, if its something you want to do then do so but dont let yourself be held to ransome by your licensing dept by them saying you must have a deer stalking qualification before they will grant a deer calibre, this is strictly against home office guidelines.

Ian.

just write it on your application along with other experience / qualifications etc the FEO may ask to see the Cert on interview

if you have an FAC already the DSC2 may be useful when asking for the FAC to be opened from closed

but no i wouldnt run up waving it shouting Sir Sir look wot i got for no reason

Thanks guys. I have dsc1 and have x 2 deer calibres already just asking the question. So don't need it on my applications etc.

Regard Steve

Back