Price of Stalking for Roe Bucks

Huntingstella

This tread is for all Stalkers up and down the country, what do you charge or have been charged for a outing for roe bucks and what trophy fee for a six pointer.

Hi HS

Ive stalked bucks,stags for free yet also paid £150 for two outings. then sometimes paid a charge on top depending on medal quality.

As long as you now the score up front before turning up to stalk then you pay whats acceptable to you and your pocket.

For me the best deal that a few offer is a price per stalk ie £150 for am,pm/ all day but what ever walks out be it nobber and or gold theres no extra charge..

Terry

With us, Highland perthshire,£50 per outing usually 2-3hrs am and pm plus £ 150 for a representative 6-point buck, cull bucks free at stalkers discretion, obvious medals guaged before shot and agreed . If we call it a silver and it wieghs out gold tough for us the shot was taken in good faith if we call a silver and it merits a bronze then the client pays the bronze rate.

I have my own roe stalking, but when wanting to buy a day for a change, I pay £50 per day, irrespective of how many deer, and keep the trophies. Gamekeeper keeps the venison and the £50.

For highland stalking, I pay £100 per red deer, irrespective of sex or size, no fee for the stalking, just the deer:D for cull-reds, no fee.

Back