LaCrosse Leather Hunting Boots

firsttimer

Me and my mate have just bought a pair each of the above from James Leckie in Falkirk who are selling them at £70. Only issue is that you have to get 2 sizes bigger than your normal shoe size and they are a slightly wider fit. But at the money they seem great value.

Will try and post a photo of them and make later (at work at moment) and after I have cleaned the mud off due to their weekend 'road' test.

I tried la crosse wellies a few years ago. I had major leaking issues and when i rang up as they were still in warrenty the supplier had stopped selling them due to them having so many dramas. I got a credit note and a great set of car seat covers instead. Only le chams for me now. The amount of time im out dry feet are worth the money!!

I tried la crosse wellies a few years ago. I had major leaking issues and when i rang up as they were still in warrenty the supplier had stopped selling them due to them having so many dramas. I got a credit note and a great set of car seat covers instead. Only le chams for me now. The amount of time im out dry feet are worth the money!!

I had a pair of their cammo wellies which were on special offer at about £60. All I can say is, thank God I didn't pay full price. The cammo print went very pale and they weren't even thorn proof. They started to split at one thorn puncture point so I patched the boot using a puncture repair kit. The split continued to grow, even from under the patch. 2 seasons and they were in the bin. I'd not buy La Crosse again.

I had a pair of their cammo wellies which were on special offer at about £60. All I can say is, thank God I didn't pay full price. The cammo print went very pale and they weren't even thorn proof. They started to split at one thorn puncture point so I patched the boot using a puncture repair kit. The split continued to grow, even from under the patch. 2 seasons and they were in the bin. I'd not buy La Crosse again.

Same story here, had them replaced 3 times. Won't go there again.

Back