Hello from New Zealand

Huckster308

Hello all,
greetings from New Zealand.
I am lucky enough to live the Taupo district of NZ where we have great public land Sika and Red deer hunting and some of the best trout fishing in the world (I am a trout fishing guide so a little biased).
Sika are my favourite game animal, I have a very good deer indicating dog and a new GWP pup in training. Like most NZ'rs I primarily hunt public land which we have in abundance.
Feel free to ask or PM me if you have any questions about deer hunting/trout fishing in New Zealand I will try to help.

I came across this forum whilst looking into Roe deer hunting in Wiltshire, my wifes family have recently moved there and we will probably be visiting at least once a year.

Cheers
Michael

Chur Bro
Real nice spot ya live in, It's one of the spots I went to when I visited a few years back to go skiing but I also drove by the lake and had a stop when I bought a wrangler jeep from a guy down Wellington and drove it back to site in Russell, now that was a bit of a mission !!!
Enjoy the site
Jimmy

Hello Michael & welcome to the Stalking Directory.

I've passed through Taupo many times, most memorably on a straight run from Christchurch to Auckland in a day on a motorbike. I seem to remember stopping in Taupo for the view & falling asleep on a bench.

Next time hoping to have a rifle with me when we go back. My wife's a Kiwi & I lived there for seven years.

John

Welcome Michael. If you do Visit Clywedog fishing I will try and meet up with you. Gary

Back