johnyboy

Johnyboy

Hi people i am john. i live in northiam east sussex.
I have had my 223 and 22 for 2 years now for rabbits and foxes. I would like to get in to deer stalking as i have just gone through my fac variation for a .308 calibre rifle. The reason i have gone for a 308. Is there are wild boar on the land i shoot. i was recommended this calibre by my firearms officer for the boar and he said it was fine for the deer to. i would like to find some stalking in east sussex and kent.
many thanks john

Welcome jonny boy.

Bit it of a trek for you as it is for me from North Wales but I'd highly recommend Chippenham in Cambridgeshre.

Hi people i am john. i live in northiam east sussex.
I have had my 223 and 22 for 2 years now for rabbits and foxes. I would like to get in to deer stalking as i have just gone through my fac variation for a .308 calibre rifle. The reason i have gone for a 308. Is there are wild boar on the land i shoot. i was recommended this calibre by my firearms officer for the boar and he said it was fine for the deer to. i would like to find some stalking in east sussex and kent.
many thanks john
Welcome,

Denis

Hi all. I can't work out how to start a new thread?
I am looking at getting a decent scope. Are these good? Swarovski Z6 MK2 2.5-15x56 P.
Any feed back would be much appreciated cheers John

Back