Custom turrets systems

Benji53

Customturretsystems.com has anyone here ordered turret labels from the above in the states if so how have you found their services and delivery time to the uk ? Thanks in advance regards Benji

What scope make and model?
Burris and Leupold make several models which come with a turret or two for the cartridge of your choice, and you can buy more for about $25.00 a set.

Just a quick note regarding off the shelf turrets etc, I had a meeting with Leupolds NZ importer regarding there CDS system, having had a couple of customers who were disappointed with the results they were getting. There answer was even when supplying info for factory loaded ammo, you need to run it through a chrono, perhaps two different chrono,s to get a accurate reading to make the dials.

If you go onto UK Varmiting there is a very lengthy thread on this very topic. Kenton Industries in USA do custom engraved turrets but there are also several US companies that will make you custom foils if you supply the data.

D

If you go onto UK Varmiting there is a very lengthy thread on this very topic. Kenton Industries in USA do custom engraved turrets but there are also several US companies that will make you custom foils if you supply the data.

D

That's where ive seen it but didn't know if I could put a link to UKV here..

Customturretsystems.com has anyone here ordered turret labels from the above in the states if so how have you found their services and delivery time to the uk ? Thanks in advance regards Benji

Used them twice, fast and very good product just make sure your drop-data is correct first.

I've got a set on my 270 from Kenton turrets in the States comes to mind, you send your load details and get a turret back pretty quickly in my experience. Its allowed me to target animals reliably out to a wounded three legged blesbuck, (not my actions that caused it) in Africa at a ranged 480 yards. More than happy with my one. deerwarden

Last edited:
Yes I've used them and would recommend them, I think it took about a week for delivery. I did however prove the data on the range and in the field before ordering.
Design and data is fully customisable on line before ordering.

Back