Delta optics

paul o'

closed
NOW HAVE ONE ON WAY
Thanks for your info on this scope guys
:tiphat:

Anyone had there hands on one of these Delta Titanium 2.5-15×56 HD Illuminated 4a SF Riflescope ,
just wishing a mid range scope as a stand in . until a Zeiss HD 60 ret deal pops up :D just thinking they look the part but what they like dawn and last light on a dull wet day.? I know Richard Uttings has done a review but has anyone got and is use'g one at this time.

Last edited:
Just got one of these but waiting on a new rifle to mount it. looks ok and feels pretty decent build for the money. Will update in due course.

Anyone had there hands on one of these Delta Titanium 2.5-15×56 HD Illuminated 4a SF Riflescope ,
just wishing a mid range scope as a stand in . until a Zeiss HD 60 ret deal pops up :D just thinking they look the part but what they like dawn and last light on a dull wet day.? I know Richard Uttings has done a review but has anyone got and is use'g one at this time.

They are simply superb and quite possibly the best optic on the planet this side of £1000 for stalking.
See here:

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co....-of-fun)?highlight=great+riflescope+challenge

Last edited:
Hi Paul, I have to agree with ChesterP on this. I've had one on a 22-250 for about a year now and it's been faultless, and I'm a bit of a clumsy lump. It's had it's share of knocks and not lost zero and stayed unmarked really. As for low light, it's great. It was a replacement for a Duralyt, and is better in every way. And I thought the Duralyt was canny for the money.
The only thing I would comment on is the side px and zoom ring, they are both pretty stiff. This becomes more apparent if you use a nv add on. It's also a bit eye relief fussy at the top end of it's mag range, but I find that with most higher mag scopes. I do have more expensive scopes and really for the money, the Delta isn't far behind.
Hope this helps..
cjs.

Back