DSC2 and Aw's BASC/BDS

Vipa

Guys

If my DSC2 portfolio came via BASC, can I use an AW who is registered via the BDS?

Ta

Yeah as said, no difference between AW's.
However, one change with the new electronic portfolio is that the candidate will be allocated to an Assessor from their chosen assessment centre upon registration which should hopefully improve the level of guidance prior to and during the process, as each ICR will be assessed as it is submitted, and not all 3 at the end as it is currently.
I'm guessing you have a Edition 6 paper one though?
MS

Yeah as said, no difference between AW's.
However, one change with the new electronic portfolio is that the candidate will be allocated to an Assessor from their chosen assessment centre upon registration which should hopefully improve the level of guidance prior to and during the process, as each ICR will be assessed as it is submitted, and not all 3 at the end as it is currently.
I'm guessing you have a Edition 6 paper one though?
MS

Mine ran out 2 years ago, didn't manage to get it completed, so need to reregister

Mine ran out 2 years ago, didn't manage to get it completed, so need to reregister
Ah right. Then your next one will be electronic!
This is interesting though, as evidence submitted must be less than 3 years old. So let's say you did 2 valid stalks just before your portfolio expired. When you re-register, you should be able to upload these as a scanned PDF document to your assessor. You would then only have to do one more stalk as long as you kept all 3 within the last 3 years prior to submission. I hope that makes sense? If not, PM me a phone number and we can discuss further.
MS

Ah right. Then your next one will be electronic!
This is interesting though, as evidence submitted must be less than 3 years old. So let's say you did 2 valid stalks just before your portfolio expired. When you re-register, you should be able to upload these as a scanned PDF document to your assessor. You would then only have to do one more stalk as long as you kept all 3 within the last 3 years prior to submission. I hope that makes sense? If not, PM me a phone number and we can discuss further.
MS

No such luck MS... anything I had signed off is now out of date... starting from scratch but I'm ok with that! lol

I just signed up to the BASC one but I'm also a BDS member too. Hopefully we can all help each other. Cheers

Back