Doe & Fawn

25-06 Rem

Hi all

Been up to my local permission this morning for a walk about with the camera and got the below photo of a Doe with fawn, there are two fawns but only one seen this morning. The photo isnt mega clear as i had to zoom in from about 200 yds.

Im new to stalking deer only been once,and the roe on this ground are very very few so for now will be left as they are, muntjac however will be taken.

I know the photo isnt very clear, but would anyone be able to guestimate how old the Doe is ? and also would i be right in saying the fawn is one of this years.

View attachment 8187

Many thanks for any input.

AB

The fawn is definitely this years,but,it isn't that easy to come up with the age of any Deer form a photo let alone a blurry one 200yds away mate.Try to stalk in and get better pics though.Have you seen the video I put up of a Roe Doe and her fawn in my back garden?

Martin

The fawn is definitely this years,but,it isn't that easy to come up with the age of any Deer form a photo let alone a blurry one 200yds away mate.Try to stalk in and get better pics though.Have you seen the video I put up of a Roe Doe and her fawn in my back garden?

Martin

No mate ill have a butchers cheers for the reply.

Back