Can I borrow an air rifle please?

Psyxologos

As per title, would any kind soul be able to lend me an air rifle for a short period of time? I need to attend to a pigeon problem at my home and I cannot justify buying an air rifle only to use it for a week or two and then let it gather dust. I am not particular as to whether this air rifle is spring loaded or compressed air (naturally it has to be below the threshold for a FAC air rifle), old or new etc, as long as it is safe to use and shoots straight. I know I might attract some criticism for asking, but I thought I try my luck anyway. Many thanks in advance!

Will do. Give me a call and I can drop it off to you on the way to the lake district on Friday but would need to pick it up again on Sunday evening.

If you can hang on for a week you can borrow mine mate for a while.
Its a air arms 410 pcp

The gentlemen on SD come up trumps again :thumb:, while you're in a generous mood does anyone want to chuck me a few quid I'm a bit short this month :rofl:.

Will do. Give me a call and I can drop it off to you on the way to the lake district on Friday but would need to pick it up again on Sunday evening.

Thanks Tony. Let's do it like this and I will then get Martin's if the pigeon job is not done within that time frame!

If you can hang on for a week you can borrow mine mate for a while.
Its a air arms 410 pcp

Thanks Martin. That sounds great. Text or PM me how you want to do this. I am in no hurry, I can wait, seeing that Tony is letting me have his for a couple of days.

Gentlemen, many thanks to both of you! :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

The s410 is obviously the gentlemans choice!
Itll be fully charged so about 120 shots worth.
If theyre feeding in the garden I have a pigeon cage trap you could use to mop em up.

The gentlemen on SD come up trumps again :thumb:, while you're in a generous mood does anyone want to chuck me a few quid I'm a bit short this month :rofl:.

I can help you out there, I have three quid that you can have let me know when you want to pick it up from Southampton.

Martin

I can help you out there, I have three quid that you can have let me know when you want to pick it up from Southampton.

Martin

Thank you kind sir I'll send my man down for it this weekend if that's ok, providing the rollers back from the garage of course :lol:.

I,ve one collecting dust in cabinet if the above gentlemen need there's back in a hurry.just pm me and it's available long term! Regards jim

I,ve one collecting dust in cabinet if the above gentlemen need there's back in a hurry.just pm me and it's available long term! Regards jim

This is a great gesture mate to consider as well for long term.

Psyxologos, I'll send you a text tomorrow mate as I'm at home at present and don't get mobile coverage.

This is a great gesture mate to consider as well for long term.

Psyxologos, I'll send you a text tomorrow mate as I'm at home at present and don't get mobile coverage.

Yes, indeed. I have sent Jim a PM and I am waiting to hear back from him. I will let you know mate. Thanks again!

As per title, would any kind soul be able to lend me an air rifle for a short period of time? I need to attend to a pigeon problem at my home and I cannot justify buying an air rifle only to use it for a week or two and then let it gather dust. I am not particular as to whether this air rifle is spring loaded or compressed air (naturally it has to be below the threshold for a FAC air rifle), old or new etc, as long as it is safe to use and shoots straight. I know I might attract some criticism for asking, but I thought I try my luck anyway. Many thanks in advance!
sorry if this puts the breaks on your plan but if you dont try other methods first you can be done for shooting them in your own garden , i thought i would be best to let you know

Mind your Ass Sir! saw 2 'leaner than average' officers in our road two nights ago and the obligatory unmarked Volvo parked up the road.
Turned out because of reports of someone popping Pigeons off a TV aerial with an air rifle?

Back