A big thank you, and i hope to see you all soon,

bobjs

Right lads,
:confused:
Just like to say a big thanks to the admin staff and all the board members for their help over the past few weeks/months, im off in tomorrow for the operation on my spine so will be off the road for a wee while,

Some of you purchased things from my hoard of stuff and that helped keep the wolf from the door so thank you for that. (it also allowed me to keep my rifle and some loading stuff i was going to sell),,,,,,,PS: ill place the left overs up for grabs when i can after the op as i know some lads have pm,d and said can i do that as they missed out on some stuff.

I have to say an extra thanks to

Matt Matt hooks
Simon E t R
Neil Hornet6
Matt Remy 17
Craig 1S1K
Darren Nico 243

And a few more that will know who they are ;) but don't want a mention :thumb:

these guys and others helped me keep my chin up after loosing my job,when i got really depressed and some even popped in to see me for a chat and a cuppa (Simon you missed out on the cuppa) ill get you one next time.

so cheers to one and all :) shoot straight and be safe.

best regards

bob.

Best of luck Bob, there is a Roe Buck with your name on it when you get out and back on your feet. Drop me a PM when it is convieniant, and if later in the year there will be time for Fallow and Roe doe's in the winter.

Chin up mate, it will get better.

Best wishes

Sikamalc (Malcolm)

Good luck, Bob. Can't match Sikamalc's offer of a roe buck, but I'll get you a beer if you're able to make one of the pub meets in the area.

Hi Bob,

Your recent tales of woe with finances / jobs (or lack of) / spinal ops / bad scope purchases etc reminded me of two farmer friends who had been tasked with clearing a small pond out.

Having cleared several tons of silt, muck & crap out and with no end in sight one turned to the other and said "this job reminds me of life. Always in the sh1t - it's just the depth that varies".

Well mate, good luck with the op & may your sh1t soon be shallow!

ATB

Iain

Hi Bob,

Your recent tales of woe with finances / jobs (or lack of) / spinal ops / bad scope purchases etc reminded me of two farmer friends who had been tasked with clearing a small pond out.

Having cleared several tons of silt, muck & crap out and with no end in sight one turned to the other and said "this job reminds me of life. Always in the sh1t - it's just the depth that varies".

Well mate, good luck with the op & may your sh1t soon be shallow!

ATB

Iain

Cheers Iain that gave me a big lift mate and a big smile on my face,

just a touch of nerves now bud and with it being half term the girls are here with me, the wee one had a wee cry this morning asking do i have to go away,

i think She's ok now as a wee sweet and a glass of pop sorted that out

cheers bud

bob.

cheers lads,

most kind of the lot of you

bob.

You will be ok bud i have only been out of major neuro surgery just over a week, apart from a 12" scar from my ear down to my shoulder im back pretty much back to norma lif there is such a thing.
i had a similar proceedure about 17 years ago and was very ill for over a year ! things move on and i cant belive the difference this time.
I wont know if it has worked for 3 months though , and just to complicate things my dodgy shoulder has come out in sympathy suppose thats what you get when you are cramped up on the operating table for 9 hours ! good luck bob but im sure you wont need it. DF

You'll be fine Bob, and if your going to be chasing nurses tomorrow evening.......
Wait till after visiting hours ;)

Neil. :)

cheers lads,

ill ask Craig (1s1k) to drop in an update on the forum, i hope it all goes well and im back asap, just had a nice meal with the wife and kids."even the dog got a look in" :),

im just sat here with a cup of tea and a bar of old jamaica chocolate to watch river monsters with the girls as they love the show.

ill pop in later lads and for those who have just had op's cheers lads, im not the best in a hospital as i don't like not knowing whats going on,

see you all in a bit,

cheers for now,

bob.

Back