Strelok Pro for Samsung galaxy S4

247sniper

Hi guys

I swopped my iPhone for a Samsung galaxy s4 and I cant find strelok Pro, I have got the standard strelok but cant seem to find the pro version, can anyone help me out please?

Cheers

Steve.

yeh that the one mate but when you go to download it it says there was an unexpected problem and try again later, its been like that for over a week! any idears

Stick with the I-phone :old:

No way hossseeyy, I use to love my iPhone but comparing it to the likes of the Samsung galaxy S4 the iPhone is so so basic and boring, they are also full of faults with all the overheating issues,dropping calls, battery life....etc etc change to a Galaxy S4......you wont be disappointed! :D

No way hossseeyy, I use to love my iPhone but comparing it to the likes of the Samsung galaxy S4 the iPhone is so so basic and boring, they are also full of faults with all the overheating issues,dropping calls, battery life....etc etc change to a Galaxy S4......you wont be disappointed! :D

Funnily enough my better half was looking at them last night and may well go for it when I am due an upgrade in November.
Me,I'd rather have that old rubberised Nokia builders phone.Superb until I put it through the washing machine on boil wash in my overall pocket after culling in the park.
​Even then it worked bar the ringer!

Back