Another new person on site

JPT

Hi, Just joined, looks a useful site for us deer stalkers & varminters. Long time target shooter and DSC1 deer stalker. Used to go out on guided stalks but have given it a miss for a few years. Looking to get back into it.

Cheers,

John

Welcome john, its a good place as long as you dont mention killing to many foxes or shoot deer over 100m's!!!
you'll be fine.
just dont tell us the story of how yesterday you used your BLACK blaser 6.5x55 to head shoot a roe deer buck at 450m's in a crosswind with no backstop.

ONLY JOKING they aren't a bad bunch for the most part. LOL

Welcome to the site

Welcome john, its a good place as long as you dont mention killing to many foxes or shoot deer over 100m's!!!
you'll be fine.
just dont tell us the story of how yesterday you used your BLACK blaser 6.5x55 to head shoot a roe deer buck at 450m's in a crosswind with no backstop.

ONLY JOKING they aren't a bad bunch for the most part. LOL

and certainly don't suggest taking people out to shoot squirrels either :D

welcome your not far from me and just missed a social get together of SD members ,keep an eye out for the next one advertised on here
good hunting
norma

I am a new member. Have been involved with shooting especially deer stalking most of my life. Lady member.

Sorry this is a very poor introduction to other site members :rolleyes: please read the site rules for introduction. PLEASE DO NOT tag your intro onto the end of someone elses.

Thank you

Hi. I have been shooting for over 50 years now and I did some Stalking about 15 years ago in Devon it cost me alot of money and I didnt even get a shot . Then went abroad for a few years and I haven't been back long got my Firearms Licence back and now trying to find some stalking and I hope this time I might get a shot.

Regards.
Geoff.

Back