Brexit: the economic implications

At the risk of sounding like a smug git (moi?) 'Dave' simply reiterates and confirms the point I made in response to a rambling post about wage depression, Sterling loosing value and job losses - a Brexit vote and subsequent reduction in the value of the Pound could actually stimulate the economy! Who'd have thought it - and I don't even work in the financial sector! :D

Like it or not .. in twenty years time the UK will be a Muslim ruled country because we pussy footed our way through the years since Enoch Powell had the balls to speak out and Tony Blair opened our borders.
As the Muslim kid said on a Facebook video ..
`We will take your country, we are already in your country. You British have one wife and 2,3 or 4 children and we have 4 wives and 7 or 8 children per wife so we will take your country`
I just hope I`m not around to see it happen.

Like it or not .. in twenty years time the UK will be a Muslim ruled country because we pussy footed our way through the years since Enoch Powell had the balls to speak out and Tony Blair opened our borders.
`We will take your country, we are already in your country. You British have one wife and 2,3 or 4 children and we have 4 wives and 7 or 8 children per wife so we will take your country`

I don't think anyone in these Great British islands likes this thought....trouble is, Enoch may well have been right in his thinking and what you say could well be true....so, who do we thank for allowing this to happen? It is us...the British public that didn't speak up or go and vote because we were too apathetic. (that's a Royal 'we' by the way)
Not you personally.

I will add, I am not racist or bigoted nor xenophobic, but prefer native Britons to remain masters in our own country - even if the politicians do their best to screw it up.
However, I will be sure and vote on this issue in June.

Last edited:
If the overall result is that the country votes to leave, then I believe that many of the cabinet, including David Cameron and George Osbourne should be made to leave their posts. With their defeatist, pro Eu subservient attitudes they have made it very clear that they believe that the UK is incapable of making a success at self governance.

I believe that they may well be singing a different tune if we do vote to leave and their own careers are one the line because of their negative campaigning.

Last edited:
If the overall result is that the country votes to leave, then I believe that many of the cabinet, including David Cameron and George Osbourne should be made to leave their posts. With their defeatist, pro Eu subservient attitudes they have made it very clear that they believe that the UK is incapable of making a success at self governance.

I believe that they may well be singing a different tune if we do vote to leave and their own careers are one the line because of their negative campaigning.
Don't think that they would be over bothered apart from egg on face as they all have plenty of money and contacts to be able to take the hit

Just a small point, but perhaps worth bearing in mind:

Ignoring Your very dubious demographic predictions, the vast majority of Muslims in the UK did not come from or via the EU. They have come from ex-imperial colonies.

Membership of the EU has had, and will have, a negligible effect on the arrival of brown people worshipping a different god.

As for Powell - rivers of blood, eh? The most blood spilled in this country, by a very, very long way had been by those nice, Christian gentlemen from across the Irish sea...

Cameron has already declared he's going by the next General election & will not stand. Boris is the front runner for his job...so the media would have you believe...personally, I think he's got higher ambitions...if he can raise the cash to fund the next US Presidential campaign...his sights could well be set over the pond. He does qualify as he has US Citizenship.
As for Osbourne...well, he's trying, very trying...he has the right objective but doesn't have the public 'on-side'.
The cash saved by an exit from the EU could well be a life saver for him or the next Chancellor as long as it's not a Labour party government.

Last edited:
Just a small point, but perhaps worth bearing in mind:

Ignoring Your very dubious demographic predictions, the vast majority of Muslims in the UK did not come from or via the EU. They have come from ex-imperial colonies.

Membership of the EU has had, and will have, a negligible effect on the arrival of brown people worshipping a different god.

As for Powell - rivers of blood, eh? The most blood spilled in this country, by a very, very long way had been by those nice, Christian gentlemen from across the Irish sea...

That's true, initially the colonial immigrants were 'invited' and truly helped in the wars we went through. We should be thankful for that. Then their relatives came, then various subsequent goverments failed to police properly our borders and still they don't.

I don't have a problem with legitimate entries to the UK. I do have a problem with economic migrants and the slack immigration system we in the UK have. I don't have a problem with what gods people do or don't worship. I do have a problem with a non acceptance of our British culture and expecting the UK public to fund and accomodate their foreign cultures.
I don't have a problem with their funding their own msoques and schools, rather than our own native citizens being held back in their learning due to language and religeous issues in schools.

Enoch Powell was speaking back in the '60's of the future, not five or ten years in the future, but much further than that...and although Chritianity has it's own faults and seems hardly very Christian at all sometimes, as per the blood spilled by the Irish problem, at least the clash of East & West cultures failing to progress did not exist in that conflict.
It does exist now though...Sheria law and all the barbarism that comes with fundamentalist Muslim beliefs. They, the fundamentalists believe it seems, that our tolerance is an accpetance of their ways which of course it is not.
We need to be far more careful as a nation with our borders and much less accepting of appearances. That may well be started by looking at the SNP & Labour party's.

Hey ho, we shall see what happens anyway and you never know, we may one day end up with some right thinking politicians that care about our country rather than their expense accounts and how they can shaft the natiuon into funding their lifestyles.

Last edited:
In the short term the British Economy will be at least £ 10 billion a year better off if we leave, more so if we can offload Scotland onto the EU as well.

Just like Gadaffi threatened.

The EU makes no sense it's as if I quoted to do a contract for someone for £20000 and the company I am tendering to reply yes you can have the work for that price but only if you give us £22000 first and me saying yes.
I KEEP SAYING IT MAKES NO SENSE

I think you will finds it's the same God that all the warring religions are claiming to be worshiping.

Back