Any auto electricians on board?

MartinB

Can anyone advise if its possible to bypass the immobiliser on my Pajero?

TIA

Martin

A lot depends on is it petrol or diesel,does it also arm an alarm,it is possiable but not always a DIY fix.If it was easy to do wouldn't be much point in having it.Sorry to sound negative but when you start getting into it you will see the problems like all the wires going to fuel cut offs the same colour etc.why do you want to do away with it

Have you tried searching on Pajero Owners Club ? POCUK

Im sure the answer will be on there, best motoring forum I've ever used?

Good luck

Can anyone advise if its possible to bypass the immobiliser on my Pajero?

TIA

Martin

The answer is obviously yes it can, the question becomes are you a good enough auto electrician to do it.
All you need a list of the items that are immobilised, and go from there.
Depending on how good the system is it could be as easy as removal of a relay to replacing big lumps of wiring loom.

Neil.

Thanks all, its a little bit beyond me to be honest its just a maze of wiring under there and the AA tech was completely lost on it. Anyone near me fancy a challenge I've got foxes to sort? Cash paid :D

Hi Martin send me some details of the alarm system and basic vehicle details engine size petrol or diesel and I'll find out for you its not normally as hard as people think

Adrian

Hi Martin send me some details of the alarm system and basic vehicle details engine size petrol or diesel and I'll find out for you its not normally as hard as people think

Adrian

Thanks Adrian give me a call if you can on 07989 105361

Thanks

Martin

Back