Kit Bag

quiteman

I know this is not Deer related, but having trouble finding a big kit bag for my pigeon gear (two hides, thirty decoys, four flappers, hide poles and such) can any members help me out and point me in the right direction to purchase of one, (jack pyke 120Ltr decoy bag is not big enough) forgot to put that.
ATB: Chris

Last edited:
Contact Poppins on here,she'll make one to your spec and i can vouch for the quality of her workmanship, i have a Sika sack that she did for me, it's top notch, you wont be dissappointed

Tikkat3

+1 0n the army kit bags i paid £10 for mine a while ago i do believe e bay sells them or any army surplus shops should have them !

to save you some cash mate try a sports company, they do dome great kit bags like army bags and they hold loads might be a bit cheeper as well regards mal

I use one from Decoying.co.uk. Absolutely huge and a good price too.
I had the stitching on my first one go on the straps and they swapped it out without question for their latest one with the reinforced stitching. That was 3 years ago and it hasn't let me down yet.

http://www.decoying.co.uk/?page=show-item&item=526
Tony

FYI

Deal with these guys at your own peril.

Just type decoying.co.uk in to google to see what I mean. I have ordered from them once before I saw their rep. 4 months down the line we have not got our products or the money back

FYI

Deal with these guys at your own peril.

Just type decoying.co.uk in to google to see what I mean. I have ordered from them once before I saw their rep. 4 months down the line we have not got our products or the money back
Though i`ve never dealt with this company personally i know their reputation stinks.
basil.

Can I just point out that I have nowt to do with decoying, simply a happy customer

I read moans about them on here yet in my experience they have been nothing but gentlemen and provided me with good products at reasonable prices in good time.

Back