Windfall

rover

Hi feeling sorry for myself today. Been of work for 3 weeks Knee killing me. Phone rings its work :-| Someone's been trying to get in touch with me, work would not give out phone number. So I contacted them thinking I was in bother. Personal details exchanged, I'm delighted to inform you. That you have won first prize in works lotto. A nice lift. So its some new toys for me. Upgrade in Rifle to start with.:lol:
Jim

Well done neebs,

Im on week 6 after a knee replacement op, not gone well, stuck at home with a variation that needs doing ASAP and it needs picking up today and as I can't drive and my lifts had to go to work the new rife will have to wait,

But nice to know someone's got some good news Rover,:)

Bob

Well done neebs,

Im on week 6 after a knee replacement op, not gone well, stuck at home with a variation that needs doing ASAP and it needs picking up today and as I can't drive and my lifts had to go to work the new rife will have to wait,

But nice to know someone's got some good news Rover,:)

Bob
Hi Bob, Yes it was a nice surprise. But there is always that bit of doubt, are the lads in work pulling my leg:rofl:I will believe it when I get it in my hands.:-|
Jim

Good to hear news that is not all doom and gloom, as i would say to my Friends- Enjoy yourself ya lucky bazaar.

Well done Rover,its good to hear of someone getting good news, hope your knee gets better soon
Cheers
Ray

Hi feeling sorry for myself today. Been of work for 3 weeks Knee killing me. Phone rings its work :-| Someone's been trying to get in touch with me, work would not give out phone number. So I contacted them thinking I was in bother. Personal details exchanged, I'm delighted to inform you. That you have won first prize in works lotto. A nice lift. So its some new toys for me. Upgrade in Rifle to start with.:lol:
Jim

Great news, what new toys are you thinking of buying ?. Well done. :tiphat:

Hi Penta. A new rifle if I sell my 25-06 if not I'll fit a custom stock to it. A second hand thermal now that the new pulsar coming out cheaper than they are just now. So there should be some good buys coming up, to complement my drone pro 10. And if im still aloud from her indoors a new day scope.:love:
Jim

Hi Penta. A new rifle if I sell my 25-06 if not I'll fit a custom stock to it. A second hand thermal now that the new pulsar coming out cheaper than they are just now. So there should be some good buys coming up, to complement my drone pro 10. And if im still aloud from her indoors a new day scope.:love:
Jim

Superb sounds good to me.

Back