Which 30mm Rings for CZ 550 ?

I have a 550 and have used warne medium rings with a s and b 8 x 56 and currently a 2.5-10x 50 so I would go for mediums. They do not do lows as far I'm aware. I assume this is because a lower mounted scope will foul the bolt handle.

good rings I reckon. Very solid, although awkward to level the scope properly but can be done with a bit of patience.

If I have quick release scope rings and take scope off then put it back on I'm assuming there will be no change in scope zero?

Just wondering as I've heard of rifles losing zero etc after taking a bump.

Is this a reliable way to swap scopes e.g. Night vision and day scope and not lose zero when putting Day scope back on ?

Good mounts & test, test, test until you have confidence in the system. I use a torque screwdriver to tighten so it's as consistent & repeatable as it can be.

Warne has some good one, I am unsure of the sports match because they dont look like they have the the little bit that locks the mount into the groove (i could be wrong).
however for my BRNO zkk600(same as your CZ 550) I simply bought a set from CZ. they have both QR and normal...
I also looked for the lowest scope mount I could get.

Last edited:
Depends. I bought a very cheap set of 30MM rings from china. Had them on a .308 for years and still do. A bit of lock tite and the scopes not lost zero, or left ring marks on the scope tube.

Warne has some good one, I am unsure of the sports match because they dont look like they have the the little bit that locks the mount into the groove (i could be wrong).
however for my BRNO zkk600(same as your CZ 550) I simply bought a set from CZ. they have both QR and normal...
I also looked for the lowest scope mount I could get.

I think cz branded ones and basically kozap but I could be wrong. I'm sure they are good rings.

Back