Hello all

snoozlecracker

Just a quick message to introduce myself and say hello.

My names Tim and i live in mid Wales close to Shrewsbury. Been shooting for years and currently shoot .308 .22H and .22lr.
Mad keen on stalking and have some fallow on my patch and also i have confirmed reports of Muntjac on ground surrounding my local village.

Looking forward to learning more from the wealth of experience i have already seen on this forum.

All the best
Regards

Tim

Hello Amir,

Is this a forum you've yet to be banned from??:lol:

You not in Sweden with Adam?

Regards
Tim

:D

Not yet!

Admittedly, the paucity of bigoted feckwits on this forum compared to that other has made my tenure here somewhat easier. :lol::lol:

You know, I still haven't had an explanation for why I was I was banned from the other place, I obtained the moderator in question's number and gave him a polite call to find out what was going on.

Unfortunately beyond stuttering and feigning memory loss there was very little useful information to be had.

Classy folk.

Anyway, stick around mate, it's good round here.

Regards,

Amir

Edit:

No not in Sweden with Adam, I'm off Russia in December for driven moose so I can't really justify Sweden. Maybe next year though. I'll send you details of a meet in Suffolk on the muntjac if you like, 9 beasts over three days all in with accommodation, food, etc for about £450 I think. We do it every year with about 15-20 hunting buddies from all over the world. It's a good place to meet folk and make international contacts, that sort of thing.

Last edited:
:D

Not yet!

Admittedly, the paucity of bigoted feckwits on this forum compared to that other has made my tenure here somewhat easier. :lol::lol:

You know, I still haven't had an explanation for why I was I was banned from the other place, I obtained the moderator in question's number and gave him a polite call to find out what was going on.

Unfortunately beyond stuttering and feigning memory loss there was very little useful information to be had.

Classy folk.

Anyway, stick around mate, it's good round here.

Regards,

Amir

Edit:

No not in Sweden with Adam, I'm off Russia in December for driven moose so I can't really justify Sweden. Maybe next year though. I'll send you details of a meet in Suffolk on the muntjac if you like, 9 beasts over three days all in with accommodation, food, etc for about £450 I think. We do it every year with about 15-20 hunting buddies from all over the world. It's a good place to meet folk and make international contacts, that sort of thing.

Yes please Amir, when is it?? Still waiting on meeting you.

Regards
Tim

Just stuck a mod on mine recently. Shooting very nicely now. You still got your parker hale? Any other way I can pimp it out?

Back