Ozzie wild dog hunting.

Same dog shown at 0:53 and 4:05 isnt it? This computer has no sound so cant hear whats happening at the minute

much to do about nothing...a waste of my five minutes!

A lot of shots for a neck shot eh.
my thoughts two pal !!!!! Anyway I fancied a look into this wild dog hunting so did the youtube thing and dropped on a guy called tom varney, what an interesting bloke totally recommend having a look at his stuff. Found a piece that was a kind of interview with bits of film thrown in. I was hooked and need to have a go at this. Its now been added to the bucket list.
Regards
Jimmy

my thoughts two pal !!!!! Anyway I fancied a look into this wild dog hunting so did the youtube thing and dropped on a guy called tom varney, what an interesting bloke totally recommend having a look at his stuff. Found a piece that was a kind of interview with bits of film thrown in. I was hooked and need to have a go at this. Its now been added to the bucket list.
Regards
Jimmy

Wow, what a chap! Would love to spend a month in the bush with that guy!

What I don't understand on his fox frenzy vids though (although I kind of do really) is why shoot them on the run with the rifle? Either 'that'll do!" them a bit earlier, or take a shotgun? Seems like showmanship for no good reason- it's already bloody impressive calling.

I used to watch his videos and looked again and found this fairly recent house visit someone made.

Back