Swap: Swap Stalking in Suffolk

jim_allen_uk

Any tradesman in Suffolk want to swap a few hours work for some stalking? I have some good quality Fallow, roe, and muntjac available.

PM me if anyone's interested and I'm sure we can work a good arrangement out for the both of us.

(Admin- I hope this is okay.)

Any tradesman in Suffolk want to swap a few hours work for some stalking? I have some good quality Fallow, roe, and muntjac available.

PM me if anyone's interested and I'm sure we can work a good arrangement out for the both of us.

No problem, hope you get a result.

I've not got any lambs currently but maybe next year.your more than welcome for a stalk next time your down I think we have a mutal friend who takes you out when your down normally.

I've not got any lambs currently but maybe next year.your more than welcome for a stalk next time your down I think we have a mutal friend who takes you out when your down normally.

Would be good to meet up. As you've not got any lambs of your own I could maybe bring some bits off one of mine for your freezer.

I can paint, good with a hammer as well. Can fix fences and dig holes like trenches.

I am a CSRT qualified building surveyour and my company provides most trades except electrical Part P and Gas Safe requirement work

PCA and Trustmark regestered and can give 20 year guarentees for timber treatment and damp proofing

Below ground tanking works also carried out

Also able to do structural resin repairs on wood and masonary

Stuff like this

Resin Repair5.jpg

No problem, I hope you find someone to undertake the work required and that it is mutually beneficial.

Thanks admin. I'm still in the process of replying to everyone. Think if you had enough stalking available you could get a whole house built with all the different trades SD members have.

Back