Hello From Hunting Experiences

Hunting Experiences

Hello We have finally decided to add to join the SD after watching this for many years.
We thought we better just give a quick intro as to who and what we are. We can provide the tailored experiences to suit your needs from introductions into stalking, sporting breaks or professional stalking tuition through to qualifying to DMQ Level 1 or Level 2.

Hunting Experiences have provided Deer Management and Consultancy Services throughout the UK and are experienced in undertaking crop & habitat protection surveys as well as risk & definition assessments.

We hope you enjoy exploring our website and look forward to providing you with a Hunting Experience never to be forgotten.

Hello We have finally decided to add to join the SD after watching this for many years.
We thought we better just give a quick intro as to who and what we are. We can provide the tailored experiences to suit your needs from introductions into stalking, sporting breaks or professional stalking tuition through to qualifying to DMQ Level 1 or Level 2.

Hunting Experiences have provided Deer Management and Consultancy Services throughout the UK and are experienced in undertaking crop & habitat protection surveys as well as risk & definition assessments.

We hope you enjoy exploring our website and look forward to providing you with a Hunting Experience never to be forgotten.

Welcome

Please can you list your website and tell us a bit more about your home base geography/preferred areas of operation?

Many thanks

Hello there Gordon from near Glasgow here and finally joined the site after years of the 'I will get round to it tomorrow routine' . . . mixed bag foxer / stalker / wildfowler of over 35 years with some experience in Red, Roe and Sika with plans to venture south for Wild Boar, Muntjac and CWD in the near future - any suggestions as to where to go ? Enjoy the geese too and a big of duck shooting. Been overseas shooting / hunting a few times and try where possible to go every 2 years when money permits . . I shoot a 22 Hornet, .223 Rem, a 240 WM and a .340 WM (but only when I have to . . . aye it kicks !!!! LOL) . . all left-hand rifles . . Welcome any chats !

Back