Next quarters Supporters club Draw.

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
It's that time again, the next quarter is upon us the last in our second year of it's introduction. The prizes this time will be as follows,

Handcrafted knife from our very own FGYT, these proved to be very popular last time they were on offer.

A Lee reloading kit from 1967spud, always well received.

The ever popular shooting sticks from Limulus.

Good luck to all our members,

John

Good prizes as ever!
How many supporters are there, out of interest, and is the club growing in line with the size of overall membership?

Good prizes as ever!
How many supporters are there, out of interest, and is the club growing in line with the size of overall membership?
I'm sure but hopefully someone from admin will be able to answer when they have time, that but let's face it to become a "Site Supporter" costs less than the price of a pint of beer each month so I do hope that the amount of "Site Supporters" is growing at a rapid rate of knots!

I'm sure but hopefully someone from admin will be able to answer when they have time, that but let's face it to become a "Site Supporter" costs less than the price of a pint of beer each month so I do hope that the amount of "Site Supporters" is growing at a rapid rate of knots!

+1

i hope loads more join its not a lot of money for a great site that supports our members and new persons joining the sport,

well done Admin

bob.

At this moment in time there are 15823 members and a grand total of 209 supporters, so as you can see not a lot of support, shame but that is the way it is.

John

At this moment in time there are 15823 members and a grand total of 209 supporters, so as you can see not a lot of support, shame but that is the way it is.

John

Hiya john,

If a trade member can also be a site supporter , could you let me know how I do it please mate(keep it simple because im a technoeejit).
Id also like to offer a few leather goods as prizes if im not too late.

Im very new to sd but its a cracking site with a mountain of useful information and great members.

Hiya john,

If a trade member can also be a site supporter , could you let me know how I do it please mate(keep it simple because im a technoeejit).

Im very new to sd but its a cracking site with a mountain of useful information and great members.
What a grand offer Mel. We could do with more members like you with such a generous nature.
I have several of Mel's leather goods (Made by his good wife Linda) and can vouch for the excellent quality!

Hi John

if I might humbly suggest links for both supporter and trade member in the site header (next to the blogs link) might generate a few more sign ups.

regards

Geoff

Hiya john,

Just click on somebody's Supporter "badge" mate.
You're right about SD, it's much better than "that pigeon site" you're on ;)

have to say that this is one of the best sites I've been to, heaps of information available, and good intelligent banter. doesn't seem much of a hardship to become a supporter really.
well done to all those behind the scenes
thank you!
Andy

Just click on somebody's Supporter "badge" mate.
You're right about SD, it's much better than "that pigeon site" you're on ;)

cheers for the info , all sorted now :thumb:.

pw and sd both have a very similar and comfortable feel , the main problem these days is that im so busy sorting orders for leather goods that i hardly get time to read and post .

bullet wallets, bolt holders.
Mels stuff is really good with a good choice from a happy customer

I bought a leather shotgun choke holder from Mel and Linda & for what little it cost it's a give away already .
Beautiful bit of kit .... Anyone winning one would be happy

Fingers crossed I win!
I'm mot greedy ......honest

Paul

Back