Hello from Croatia

denis0007dl

Hello to all,

my namer is Denis Levatić and I live in beautifull Croatia.
My main hobby is astronomy and hunting.

Hi Denis, welcome to the site.
Dobra utro or are you an ex-pat ?
Croatia is a big place , what part do you come from?
You will find a lot of people on this site that visit Slovenia most Winters on driven boar trips.
Slatina, Cacinci, Nasice and areas around the Papuk mountains, Pakrac and Pozega are the places most visited although there are other areas used too.

Hi Denis, welcome on board. Love to hunt in Croatia as my other half is from there.

Scrumbag

Hi Denis, welcome to the site.
Dobra utro or are you an ex-pat ?
Croatia is a big place , what part do you come from?
You will find a lot of people on this site that visit Slovenia most Winters on driven boar trips.
Slatina, Cacinci, Nasice and areas around the Papuk mountains, Pakrac and Pozega are the places most visited although there are other areas used too.

Glad to heard that!

Hi Denis,
I see from your avator that you are from Umag, I used to stay in Novigrad a couple of times a year when it was called Jugoslavia and as far as I can remember Umag was only a few Ks up the coast from Novigrad.
We stayed at a Camping site near there because we could moor up there and fish from there, that was when I had a boat.
We met many people from various places and made lots of holiday friends, but towards the last of our trips we felt the build up of tension between certain local people :(
I used to go in the mountain range inland from Novigrad, it was very wooded, ideal hunting grounds.
On one of my trips I hired a car and went into the forest where I met a group of hunters having their breakfast but they were very suspicious of me, probably because of what was happening at the time.

Last edited:
Back