Moy Game Fair

TJ

My mate and I are up on the Friday for a couple of reasons, attending the fair (obviously) and to see some of the traders we are hoping will come down to the Deerstalking Fair next March. Also popping in to see Callum Ferguson on the way back down the road afterwards.

Fingers crossed for the weather!!! Any word on the long, long, long range forecast up your way?

Myself and a couple of the lads are up stalking so will be there Friday anyone know if they are having someone in to measure trophys and if so, is it Cic or BASC

Gadget

Myself and a couple of the lads are up stalking so will be there Friday anyone know if they are having someone in to measure trophys and if so, is it Cic or BASC

Gadget

CIC will be there but dont think BASC will have anyone measuring but not sure.

Hope you get a good day for it guys, gutted I wont be making it again for a second year in a row but at least it's sunny here! atb

Just back in the door from Moy after a really early start today.

Great wee fair in a beautiful part of the countryside and the big bonus was the sun shone for almost the entire time we were there!!!
Only downside was we bumped into friends from Aberdeen.... :rofl:

There were two heads in the CIC stand, one at 221pts and the other at 207pts. :eek:

Think the 207 was the one taken with Scot Sport earlier in the year and posted on SD somewhere.

I was the short fat bloke surrounded by very tall grim looking Danes :D whilst it was being measured.

Anyone know who the guy was heading in with a fantastic looking Sika head about 2.15 as we were toddling out?

How was the ground holding up?? Was helping set up on thurs night and they were towing nearly every lorry with diggers it was that boggy!!

How was the ground holding up?? Was helping set up on thurs night and they were towing nearly every lorry with diggers it was that boggy!!

Seemed not too bad. You could see that it was wet under foot but I went round in a pair of waterproof walking trainers so not that muddy.

Back