What calibre for this wee beastie?

jack

'Monster cattle-eating alligator' is shot in Florida - BBC News

Monster cattle-eating alligator' is shot in Florida.
A hunter in the US has told the BBC how he shot an 800lb (360kg) alligator that was feasting on his farm's cattle.
Professional hunter Lee Lightsey said the 15 ft (4.5m) beast was one of the biggest he had come across in 18 years and required a tractor to move it.
Mr Lightsey and hunting guide Blake Godwin discovered the alligator in cattle ponds while supervising a guided hunt on Saturday.
When the creature surfaced about 20ft (6m) away from them, they shot it.
"Although this animal is huge I was not that surprised it existed," Mr Lightsey said. "We have come across lots over the last 20 years that have been only a little smaller.
"But what really drew our attention to this animal was the fact that it seems to have been feasting on the cattle on my farm, because mutilated body parts were found in the water. It was a monster which needed to be removed."

Don't know about caliber, but next time I'm in Disneyland with the family I'll be making sure the mother in law goes for a good paddle to stay cool.

Don't know about caliber, but next time I'm in Disneyland with the family I'll be making sure the mother in law goes for a good paddle to stay cool.
You take your mother in law on holiday with you that is seriously henpecked,grow a pair

A pointed stick?
Don't be so bloody fancy!
When I were a lad we only had one blunt stick for the whole family and we had to share it.
a blunt stick you were both rich and spoilt we only had a rotten turnip with which to bludgen it to death and we had to share that with the whole street!

In my day during the war ,we used to do a 72 hour shift down pit and walk 500 miles through snow ,wi holes in shoe as we couldnt afford a pair each:coat:.Joking aside there,s some serious steaks hanging in the breeze there ,best nip down Iceland before they sell out:drool:

Back