Ive won this weeks euro millions !!!!!!!!!!

A whole world of April fools potential, and you went for that? You should've said you'd shot Nessie ;)

....he can't have done, 'cos I shot Nessie at 800 yds with my 17hmr - headshot, obvs - in a 200mph crosswind, just after Kelly Brooke dropped me off by the side of the Loch in my own personal flying saucer, co-piloted by Bigfoot.

Really.

Cant wait for anduru fox to answer 900 posts since december he has lots to say, but none of it with any substance, sure he will believe it
Shhhhhhh dont tell him

yeh I could see it was the first of April cause it was pis-sing it down..... stuff that ... back to bed for gap time

Ive done a deal with a vicar (he called himself a minister) from scotland and took the whole of the stalking in scotland.
Very expensive but worth it, i have to wait until september until the exchange of contracts when Alexander becomes King of scotland
Big smiles all round.
He says that if anyone is difficult over the situation, then not to worry as he can have areas cleared as he puts it.
He confirmed there is a precidence and he can do it again, a guy called putin can be counted on to enforce it.
SD members are welcome to help with the doe and hind cull, just inform anyone who has difficulty with this that Alexander has OKd it,
First 10 SD member to apply online can help with the roe buck cull starting today
Regards TH

....he can't have done, 'cos I shot Nessie at 800 yds with my 17hmr - headshot, obvs - in a 200mph crosswind, just after Kelly Brooke dropped me off by the side of the Loch in my own personal flying saucer, co-piloted by Bigfoot.

Really.

nearly had me there till I read the Kelly brook bit. As she was downstairs sorting out breakfast I new this was a bit Suss !!

Ive done a deal with a vicar (he called himself a minister) from scotland and took the whole of the stalking in scotland.
Very expensive but worth it, i have to wait until september until the exchange of contracts when Alexander becomes King of scotland
Big smiles all round.
He says that if anyone is difficult over the situation, then not to worry as he can have areas cleared as he puts it.
He confirmed there is a precidence and he can do it again, a guy called putin can be counted on to enforce it.
SD members are welcome to help with the doe and hind cull, just inform anyone who has difficulty with this that Alexander has OKd it,
First 10 SD member to apply online can help with the roe buck cull starting today
Regards TH

Ha Ha... reminds me of a bloke I met who told me he owns 1000 acres on the Isle of Jura and that I was welcome to stalk it anytime I liked.
After a bit of digging and insisting he show me the deeds, it turns out he owns 100 square feet.

Not even enough to put up a high seat :D

Back