Stalking wanted near strontian, loch sunart

whitehackle

I am staying near strontian in december and I am thinking of possibly having a stalk.

Dose anybody know of anyone local I could get in touch with?

thank you

your best bet is johny mac he is on sd he has stalking at strontian/or loudl est just on sunart side the stalker is neil roberts / or ardtornish est at lochaline not to far away from strontian the stalkers name is simon. i am on the isle of mull just a wee bit to far for what you are looking for. all the best david.

You could try the Kingairloch Estate, they are only about 15miles from there and may take you out on the does. You need to talk to Kurt Larson and he'll let you know what availabilities they have. The stalkers name is Mike.
Best of luck
Paul

your best bet is johny mac he is on sd he has stalking at strontian/or loudl est just on sunart side the stalker is neil roberts / or ardtornish est at lochaline not to far away from strontian the stalkers name is simon. i am on the isle of mull just a wee bit to far for what you are looking for. all the best david.

Would also recommend the guys mentioned pm if you want contact details. Also know Micheal @kingairloch, he's seasonal, so not sure how long he'll be there for. Again good guy.

thank you for all your help, and the PMs.

really can not wait to get to scotland, I have never been and everyone keeps telling me how beautiful it is.

any tips on where to go and what to see in the area would be much appreciated.

thanks

You could try corrour, not to far and you will have a great day there, 3 great stalkers and 53000acres to play with.
donald@corrour.co.uk

I'd agree with that, Corrour is a fantastic place, been there myself and really enjoyed it. Kingairloch would be a good bit closer but either will not disapoint. Let us know how you get on.
When you drive up there make sure you go the Glencoe route and not the Oban route, it's just my prefured way, more wow factor. Driving over Rannoch Moor and then past the Three Sisters will put a smile on your face for sure, even after many visits I still love that part of the journey.
ATB
Paul

Last edited:
I agree, far more dramatic landscape, I worked for 12 months on corrour and is such a fantastic place as im sure Kingairloch is also.
good stalking to be had at either.
happy stalking

I had a brilliant time in strontian, what a place. I will be going back there soon.

I booked up stalking with johny mac, but he was busy and his brother james took me out. We had a brilliant day, shot some deer, and even saw a golden eagle. I will be ringing Mingarry Park Guest House next time I am going up.

thanks

Back