Available: 10 day safari opportunity

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
As many of you know I have hunted Africa on a few occassions taking dangerous game and plains game. My first safari was in 1990 and since that time I have only used 2 Professional Hunters and everytime it has been top class accommodation, food, wines, transport and trophies.

I am investigating revisiting Africa in the late summer of 2013 and will be conducting a group of 4 hunters. I have no particular details at the moment as I am awaiting my friends return from safari. However it will be a 10 day hunt with quality animals on a huge area with all of the big 5 present.

For those that may be interested please PM me your details and I will get back to you with further details and what is available. This is not a cheap cull hunt on a small fenced area, this will be a proper safari!!

Regards

Sikamalc

Morning Malc, hope youve not got too bad a head today after yesterdays celebrations.

Can you put me down for all the details please..

Atb

Terry

No problem Terry. As I have said this will NOT be a cull hunt, and the trophies will be high scoring, if you want to take them! the choice will be yours. Rest assured this Safari will be off the top shelf and everything will be covered from meet and greet to the finish and any trophies you take.

Just looked at his website your not kidding silkamalc that looks a proper job, id best get two lots of lotto tickets bought next week then :eek: best of luck with the venture though fella as they say on draggons den i'm out as it happens ( well out ) lol !:lol:

I have known Paul since he first got his PH. Having hunted with him 6 times,and also a photgraphic Safari two years back with my partner and mother, all the safaris have been of a very high standard and continue to be so.

As many of you know I have hunted Africa on a few occassions taking dangerous game and plains game. My first safari was in 1990 and since that time I have only used 2 Professional Hunters and everytime it has been top class accommodation, food, wines, transport and trophies.

I am investigating revisiting Africa in the late summer of 2013 and will be conducting a group of 4 hunters. I have no particular details at the moment as I am awaiting my friends return from safari. However it will be a 10 day hunt with quality animals on a huge area with all of the big 5 present.

For those that may be interested please PM me your details and I will get back to you with further details and what is available. This is not a cheap cull hunt on a small fenced area, this will be a proper safari!!

Regards

Sikamalc
Could you send me more info please

Back