Fallkniven F1 3g

I don't think there is a physical difference other than blade material but the 3G is very good and will hold an extremely sharp edge even with a lot of abuse. I looked at the F1 but decided the blade shape was a bit deep for smaller deer work so went for the Fallkniven Tk2 with 3G blade. Never looked back. Only need to strop it every few beasts, is it worth the extra price? I think so but horses for courses.

I also use a tk2 and it only needs stropping , I've never used a stone or steel to put an edge on it . Bloody expensive but you'll never need another one .

QUOTE=Pirate hunter;695999]Ive gone for Tk2,hope it stand up to job it going get.[/QUOTE]

That'll make you wince when you leave it stuck in ground in some impossible to remember spot. :doh:

Wouldn't be without mine. Mates are forever whining about the price and how many cheepy mora knives I could have, right up until they ask to use it and note the blade qiality, balance, etc.

Wouldn't be without mine. Mates are forever whining about the price and how many cheepy mora knives I could have, right up until they ask to use it and note the blade qiality, balance, etc.

there are knives, and then there are knives.

Back