Tikka t3 and the older 595 actions

bobjs

Hi lads,

I am hoping to collect the new rifle next week and it's another 595 action, I was going to have a rail fitted for nv but I'm now going to use the sako 20 tac for nv and use the new rifle for day/ lamping etc,

What I wanted to ask is ?

Are the optiloc bases the same on the T3 as they would be on the 595 I have found a set on a site that are t3 but I am honestly not sure, the plan is to use the optiloc rings I have on the sako on the bases planned for the new tikka 595 and Im not sure they will fit,

I hope this makes sense

Cheers

Bob

unless it has been tapped does it not have an integral dovetail?

tikka-and-zeiss.jpg

unless it has been tapped does it not have an integral dovetail?

tikka-and-zeiss.jpg

Hi edd it will do, what I'm trying to do us utilise the sako optiloc rings on the same scope as you have here and just drop it on the rifle bases and then on to the tikka, just saves me having to get a complete set ofvringscand bases for the tikka,

Bob

Hi Bob the Tikka Optilock dovetail bases should fit all Tikkas - from the old M55/M65 through M596/695 & the T3. The receiver dovetail is the same profile on all of them I believe.

Ian

Hi Bob the Tikka Optilock dovetail bases should fit all Tikkas - from the old M55/M65 through M596/695 & the T3. The receiver dovetail is the same profile on all of them I believe.

Ian

cheers Ian

just went to the other site and he sold the bases last night,

never mind ill see what I can find

regards and thank you

bob.

cheers Ian

just went to the other site and he sold the bases last night,

never mind ill see what I can find

regards and thank you

bob.

definatly fit. As thats what i have on my m595. All u got too do is knock out the recoil pin in the front base job done.

Back