Succesful hunt without the blood..... ;)

daven

This is the normal reaction we get from deer while checking our horses… Just over 50 meters away and went back to eating after we quit taking pics (with a flash) and drove away… The ones looking to the left were checking out someone in a bright colored coat with a dog on the road about 400 yards away.

reh wfg.jpg

Have a friend in Mockern, who's wife is from southern Bavaria. She once told me about how she would often come across Red and Roe whilst out on her horse and they were never bothered by her as she rode by.

A riding school near me say that when out on a hack the deer seem totally unafraid.....Might be a better idea than a quad !!

Cheers + ATVB

Philip

My wife is from southern bavaria also (Passau)... We have two hunters that have the rights to about 6000 hectare around town. It's funny to watch... one can drive thru the others area and all is OK... Let them drive in their own and they seldom see anything other than a bouncing white butt... I passed 6 yesterday morning laying about 50 ft off the trail I was driving, I stopped and shined a green light on them, and went on... They were still laying there 15 minutes later as I drove back by.... Unbelievable how smart these things are...

Back