leg o mutton slip

moray loon

Hi all, does anyone out there know if any company makes a leg of mutton type slip that would take a broken down Blaser K95 plus scope?Or is there someone out there that does bespoke stuff ? Atb Ml

Quality Gunslips - Category- Leg 'O' Mutton

Good service and advice on here, made to your own requirements.

George.

I bought my leg 'O' mutton slip from them, very pleased with it.
The service was second to none, original quote was for delivery in 2 to 3 weeks as i wanted non standard colour and size.
When I called them and said I was buying for an upcoming trip they pulled out all the stops and shipped within
4 days, at no extra cost.

Neil. :)

I can't see how a leg'o'mutton case can hold a rifle barrel and 'scope as they are made for shotguns.
I can see how the stock and barrel will fit but the 'scope may be a problem, wouldn't it ?
I have a leather one somewhere that I don't use so I'll dig it out tomorrow and see if it is possible.

I have a smallish Brady canvas and leather one that I very occasionally used to use for my 20g SxS. Leaving a scope on is not going to be possible but if you want a cheap way of trialling the idea its yours for £30 inc postage. If you are interested I can send some more details and text a photo over the weekend. Glyn

I can't see how a leg'o'mutton case can hold a rifle barrel and 'scope as they are made for shotguns.
I can see how the stock and barrel will fit but the 'scope may be a problem, wouldn't it ?
I have a leather one somewhere that I don't use so I'll dig it out tomorrow and see if it is possible.

No reason one cannot be made to suit a barrel with scope attached, or indeed a separate pocket for the scope (or both)
Doesn't have to be a leg o mutton shape, as I imagine all the OP wants is a compact padded soft case to take his blaser.

Neil. :)

Another thumbs up for quality gun slips in wales from me . I have one of their rifle slips and I doubt I'll ever need to buy another . Very well made .

An old fashioned case design for shotguns that still makes sense.
Even if some plonker leaves a gun loaded (don't say it doesn't happen) it won't go off.

Should be a hit with the Blaser owners if they can come up with an adaptation.

Back