Available: 2 Guns available.

RED-DOT

We have 2 full guns available in our pheasant syndicate in the Carse area near Stirling.
1500 to 7 pens
£1200 + £20 a day to kitty for beaters
6 work parties to be a minimum, 10 drives on land
Additional feed and pellet and poult duties
Must have a working dog
BASC insurance through syndicate
Some previous experience a must
Must be reasonably close by
8 driven walk/stand days
4-5 outside and walked up days
1 Keepers day
A well run friendly shoot with a good social angle
Some pictures from 2010/2011 http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...poTnCA&usg=AFQjCNEDGg24xlP0ke2O1FvN-sG301Zd_A

Last edited:
Guns seem to be a hell of alot harder to come by this year red dot.

Ive had adverts everywhere for weeks & weeks with no joy, which is suprising since we are offer cheap shooting.

A sign of the times maybe?

Most folks just want to turn up and shoot or are the retirement stage and are unable to work. We had a rule of no non working guns and we could fill the spaces no problem if we relaxed this but it is unfair to those that do thier fair share.

Yip, there is much more to a syndicate than meets the eye... i could shoot a good few let days and more birds for less money. When you count fuel, effort and vermin controlling it all adds up.

this is an excellent shoot, the quality of the birds is superb, best i have ever seen/shot at!

you need a hand with some vermin control red-dot i,m in falkirk and willing to lend a hand i,m a bit of a novice but looking to get experiance

The revolving door is doing its rounds again. We still have 1 gun available for this shoot, and there is also stalking included in the cost.

Nutty

Back