Another draw in September.

basil

Distinguished Member
Time to get your cameras out ...
When I come back from my Highland holiday in September we`ll have another `Win a day`s stalking` event similar to the one that Limulus recently won.
This time around I`d like anyone and everyone to send me one of their photos of any species of Deer.
The photo must be your own or you must have the photographers permission to use their photo.
In September I`ll post all the photos up and you can vote for your favourite. The winner of the draw will receive an A3 size print of the winning photo and will win a day`s Roe stalking paid for out of the proceeds.
Any monies left over will go to a charity of the winner and his chosen guides choice.
There is one stipulation to this .. I will be holding £100 of the proceeds that will be paid to the chosen guide, their time is their wages and will be paid as such.

Well it'd be rude not to get snapping :)

great at idea again Bazil.

Will pictures of just the rear end of deer count?

zoes place received the full amount for the last draw due to Malcs generousity and I'm very much looking forward to my trip out with him in November.

Well it'd be rude not to get snapping :)

great at idea again Bazil.

Will pictures of just the rear end of deer count?

zoes place received the full amount for the last draw due to Malcs generousity and I'm very much looking forward to my trip out with him in November.

All booked in the diary mate. 19th and 20th November on the Chinks. Did you book a room at the BB?

Do the photos have to be of a deer that has been shot and must the photo have been taken this year please?

p.s. Very generous of you again! You're a real credit to The Stalking Directory!:tiphat:

Do the photos have to be of a deer that has been shot and must the photo have been taken this year please?

p.s. Very generous of you again! You're a real credit to The Stalking Directory!:tiphat:

Alive and natural preferably Frenchie, not many wives and kids would want a photo of a shot deer hanging in the dining room!

One from this morning

_DJR1525_zps2bmfpsns.jpg

Here's some free ranging aussie deer taken with my d5300. I won't be around this September but next September I'll be visiting the UK and plan on doing some hunting!

8d93e7b874c045b597a1341a61068e89.jpg

7f785d1d09cbedea9fea0b88c26b639e.jpg

7da7bdd4a0301c7c97929a0cdc3bf0b8.jpg

776a99d4243b93fe6179df6b13b18cf7.jpg

3cb283fc40328187c56a15962aa20d5f.jpg

Back