sas man in jail ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what the other SAS thread is all about Bob.
He cant very easily go back to work with the Regiment now has face has been plastered all over the papers, tv and internet. I know the saying is "theres no such thing as bad publicity" but thats not the case for a SAS soldier. By having his face, and his wifes, plastered everywhere, theyve put their families lives at risk. I think this is something that publicity wise, got out of hand. His and his wifes photos should NEVER have been shown.

he was in the wrong but how can jailing him make use all live happly live ever after he has skills that you or me could not dream of punshis him but get him into theatre as soon as you can

he was in the wrong but how can jailing him make use all live happly live ever after he has skills that you or me could not dream of punshis him but get him into theatre as soon as you can

er, what?

I don't suppose you could translate that into English for the hard of understanding among us could you?

terry he actually commented on it on page three scary :eek: regards pete .

DOH.

cheers lads i could not see it on the HTC thats why i posted this in case some people missed the outcome so far.

sorry. ill keep taking the tablets.

bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back