Venison, rabbit and cider sausage ideas

michaeli

Hi Guys

Well having just bought a mincer and wanting to give it a go im looking for ideas. I have a few bags of venison in the frezzer ready for the mincer along with some rabbit and im a big fan of cider.

So any one got a good recipie for me to try will all of the above (or one or two of)

Not looking at making loads but about 10-12 would be nice.

Thanks
Michael

Try a rabiit and venison hoypot with half a wisky glass of cider . Mix in a beef caserole mix add whole baby mushrooms half a dessert spoon of garlic powder a teaspoon full of thyme and the same of rosemary . Add chopped large onion and two large peppers yellow and red to add colour a sweetness. Add some cold water to the mix . If you dont wanna use caserole mix use onion gravy

Once ready and thick take contents of the pot and put in large deep oven dish . Roll out sone puff pastry and stick in oven until pastry has risen to make it into a game pie . Serve qith frwsh veg and onion mash
Atb David

Last edited:
Hi Guys

Well having just bought a mincer and wanting to give it a go im looking for ideas. I have a few bags of venison in the frezzer ready for the mincer along with some rabbit and im a big fan of cider.

So any one got a good recipie for me to try will all of the above (or one or two of)

Not looking at making loads but about 10-12 would be nice.

Thanks
Michael

You need to learn to use the advanced search function!
This ones exactly what you are looking for!
http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co....ustard!?highlight=smoked+rabbit+cider+sausage
MS:D

Back