Any plumers on the site.

bobjs

Hi All.

any plumers on site,

im after a safety valve 6 bar M/F 1/2" fitting made by Caleffi code number 3124,

can't seem to find it in the normal places, like plum centre etc.

thanks

bob.

So its on a unvented hot water cylinder I dont have one at the moment I got one 2 weeks ago for my sisters cylinder i cant remember the price def phone tom at indcourt its at churchfields (salisbury)

So its on a unvented hot water cylinder I dont have one at the moment I got one 2 weeks ago for my sisters cylinder i cant remember the price def phone tom at indcourt its at churchfields (salisbury)

thanks pete,

im at the hospital tomorrow for another MRI scan :rolleyes: to see what the f going on with my neck so ill drop in on the way back,

thank you

bob.

if you get no luck bob give me a bell and i will get you through to our pluming chap at work and he will see if he will be able to get you one in

if you get no luck bob give me a bell and i will get you through to our pluming chap at work and he will see if he will be able to get you one in

hi big man

may have a munty lined up for you in the new year, they are just coming back on the wee bit o land i have left.

ps: hope alls well.

bob.

cheers bud

ill try local first, its leaking like a mad thing. ( never rains but it pours)

bob.

Is it the valve that is passing or does the system require air pumped into it ??? If it is the valve that is passing de pressurise the system remove the valve and the fibre washer and clean it, they get thick with silt over the summer months, it may just require that or it could be air that is required in the system, it can cause the system to pass as well .

Have you got a branch of BSS in the area the will have one or get one over night

DJC

Back