Cabelas Europe !!!!!

Maybe intresting : http://www.cabelas.fr/

A cabelas website in France.

Smut

Thats interesting. I dont parlez the language, is there any chance you could check to see what the international shipping costs are. The reason I did not deal with them in the states is because they told me that to the UK shipping was 40% of the value of the item. It seemed an odd way of doing it.

I'm using Google Chrome to browse the web & it has a good translator built into it which works well on the Cabelas French site.

Ian

I was just thinking the same. Delivery costs from the US are mostly to high. This could be better. Just discovered this site by accident. I am rather busy at the moment, but I'll have a look this evening or tomorow.

I was in CS Sporting in Cwmbran last week and they claimed to be the U.K. agents for Cabelas. If so they can't hold a great deal of stock because the shop is actually smaller than the garage to my house! They must have an arrangement to order goods on request perhaps?

I was in CS Sporting in Cwmbran last week and they claimed to be the U.K. agents for Cabelas. If so they can't hold a great deal of stock because the shop is actually smaller than the garage to my house! They must have an arrangement to order goods on request perhaps?

Maybe they have a magic room through the back like Mr benn?!?!

Mr+Ben.jpg

Bloody charming. Just price compared between the two sites. The prices seem very similar but if you live in Britain (a small group of countries united for the benefit of the whole) and once governed by a sycophant bent on spending his life up Bushes bot, you have to order from the good old USofA and get bent over on delivery. On the other hand if you live in the country that told Bush, NON you get the item at roughly the same cost as in the states. Great. Of course I may have misread the position.

Bloody charming. Just price compared between the two sites. The prices seem very similar but if you live in Britain (a small group of countries united for the benefit of the whole) and once governed by a sycophant bent on spending his life up Bushes bot, you have to order from the good old USofA and get bent over on delivery. On the other hand if you live in the country that told Bush, NON you get the item at roughly the same cost as in the states. Great. Of course I may have misread the position.
how many hunters in UK> how many in France ? a lot more I would suspect ........

Back